Tuesday 11 June 2013

Hope for unity?

I spoke with a friend recently, who has a traditionalist view on the issue of homosexuality.  He doesn't know my views, but I was interested to hear him say that he was not bothered as much with the conclusion that people came to, but rather the method by which they came to that conclusion.

In this context, he was meaning that he respected Christians who read and interpreted the Bible differently, whereas he wasn't very happy about those who felt the Bible didn't support their view and so they would ignore the Bible.

I must say, this gave me some hope for future understanding and unity...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, even if it is to disagree! Please be courteous and remember that what you say can be read by others too.

To comment, write below and then select your profile from the drop-down menu. If you have no blogging profile, you can use name/url or post anonymously.