Thursday 26 February 2009

first post

Well, this is my first post.

I have to admit, I stared at a blank screen for a while, scared to ruin it!

But I know I need a space to think aloud. Too much of my life is contained and controlled - I have responsibilities at work and am a leader in a church and this means it's hard for me to say what I think a lot of the time because I need to be aware of the implications my words have on other people.

Hopefully this will be a place that allows me a bit more freedom and perhaps will be meaningful to someone out there too :-)

I'm also keen to explore "revelatory prayer", where I can pray for someone who wants it and share anything I feel God giving me about that person. Perhaps it will uplift you and encourage you.

God bless <><

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment, even if it is to disagree! Please be courteous and remember that what you say can be read by others too.

To comment, write below and then select your profile from the drop-down menu. If you have no blogging profile, you can use name/url or post anonymously.